In Textile companies, fashion and garments productions it's fundamental for laboratories to define the various slivers yarn count of different textile materials as the determination of the roving yarn count or other material processing.
Including natural fibers of vegetable origin (such as cotton, linen, hemp, ..), natural fibers of animal origin (such as wool, alpaca, angora, cashmere, mohair, vicuna, silk, ..), synthetic fibers (nylon, polyester, acrylic, ..), man-made fibers (viscose, acetate, ..) worked in the form of combed slivers and rovings.
The electric automatic Wrap-reel 11S
designed by Branca Idealair, with a special brushless motor, optical sensor and electronic counter is the ideal apparel for the preparation of slivers and rovings hanks.
The electric automatic Wrap reel 11S includes:
- Electronic brushless motor: ultra-silent, commanded automatically for a gradual start and for a smooth stop with deceleration
- External potentiometer, to fix the motor speed at desired rpm;
- Small roller, with rotation in adherence to the drum for sample preparation;
- Electronic counter to set turns no. and count reading (±1 turn) on display;
- Manual cutter with protection cover, in accordance to the safety Standards;
- Yarn carrier for material samples;