It is the Standard for which most laboratories must hold the accreditation, where the technical requirements need that the work area must be suitable to accommodate the equipments of laboratory and to allow all operational activities by the personnel.
The results of several analyses performed on samples with variable characteristics are comparable and reproducible only if they are carried out in a laboratory at Standard Atmosphere as specified by national and international norms.
The Standard represents a concern for everyone in laboratory sectors and helps us to understand that it is very important to keep under close-control the parameters kwown as temperature, relative humidity, dew point, air speed and definetely how to evaluate all fundamental elements which could influence the Standard Atmosphere of a Laboratory.
In Metrology and precision engineering applications focused on dimensional and three-dimensional measurements it is clear that Temperature determines measurements uncertainty, e.g. let's think about the uncertainty of gauge blocks calibration or using CMM and it's immediately clear that the relative contribution of temperature is at the third position just after the relative contribution of samples used and that one of comparator.
The selection of a suitable model of Climatic Element Branca Idealair is definitely the right choice to achieve the goal in order to reduce measurements uncertainty. According to the Standard ISO 1, a temperature controlled room must achieve a reference value of 20°C considering some structural adjustments how to reduce thermal gradients inside the working area improving the welfare of laboratory personnel and economical benefits through an ECO friendly system.
AIR FLOW DISTRIBUTION:
The air flow is distributed into laboratory at low air speed, less than 0,15 m/s, diffused slightly by the false ceiling or by special ducts. In presence of internal heat surveys generated from laboratory, e.g. HVI or CCS systems for Textile materials classing, then to be able to reduce the horizontal temperature gradients the heat is naturally recovered by suction airflows and partially absorbed by false ceiling. The heat dissipation produced by the laboratory lighting is recovered by Climatic unit as ECO post-heating contribution. The use of led lamps allows to reduce thermal gradients under the ceiling excluding at minimum percent heat stratifications and Coanda effects.
CLOSE-CONTROL AND ADVANCED PERFORMANCES
- Electro-modulating control on refrigerant circuits without compressor stop (on Stand-by up to 50% of energy saving);
- Heating and humidification commanded by SSR assuring maximum reliability of the system in the long period;
- 7" HMI User Interface with Touch Screen technology, user-friendly offers an overall view of parameters reading and setting with reading resolution at 0,01°C for Temperature and 0,01% for Relative Humidity, flexible too for Custom software implementation;
- Refrigerant circuit control set by electronic modulating control valves on LOW pressure circuit improves the parameters stability;
- Evaporators heat exchanger made in copper/copper material allows to prevent the redox effect of contact between fins and tubes due the galvanic reaction of different conductors, e.g. common in copper/aluminum in presence of condensing water greedy of ions;
The air pollution is a growing problem e.g. urban and industry areas; the increase of air pollution in population and factories expand, then cleaning the air has become a concern for everyone once chosing an air conditioning system. The main air contaminants as solid particles are dusts, fumes, smoke, pollen (e.g. 10 or 100 micron), pollen grains, bacteria and molds; moreover we can include the liquid impurities as mists and fogs, but also the gases as vapors, and others.
Pre-filtration and final filtration before and after the unit fan has the function to trap any dust particles or concentrated bacterias as Legionella, Penicillium, Alternaria, Cladosporio, Aspergillus, Thermoactinomyces candidus etc.
Bacterias are microorganisms responsible for the transfer of many deseases, harmful and objectionable to the breathing apparatus of the human people working inside laboratories;
- Water purification by "Reverse Osmosis system" permits to produce demineralized water at 0°F to feed the humdification group of the Climatic unit;
NORMAL and ECO mode can be programmed both daily and weekly on request.
Power recovery of sensible and latent heat passing through crossing air flows composed of fresh air and exhausted air through the special heat exchanger devices.
For technical and commercial requests please fill the form here below: