Precision air conditioning BRANCA IDEALAIR
BRANCA IDEALAIR designs, manufactures and offers precision air conditioning units known as "Climatic element Branca Idealair" that allows to obtain and keep under strict tolerances the climatic close-control of ambient conditions inside the laboratory in compliance with national and international Standard as ISO, EN, UNI, EDANA, BISFA, M&S, SCAN, TAPPI, BS, NF, IWS, SN, AATCC, ASTM, GB, JIS, ITWO and Others.
According to technical specifications the "climatic element Branca Idealair" is able to obtain and to maintain stable temperature and humidity under the closest limits ensuring a total uniformity in every point of the laboratory both for materials and parts to be conditioned and for the reproducibility, repeatability and reliability of tests for several application fields as e.g. Textile, including fabrics and yarn testing, fiber classing and testing, dimensional metrology, Coordinate measuring machines, electrical metrology, mass metrology and volume metrology, paper and paperboard testing (SCAN, TAPPI, ..), cements, mortar, adhesives and glues, plastic, fine powders conditioning and sampling (PM10, PM2,5, ..), for leather and other application fields.
Starting from the project development of technical drawings of laboratory plant, of walls and ceiling insulation, the laboratory achieves an important advantage in terms of Quality improving exponentially the constructive features focused on thermal insulation, thus ensuring Temperature (°C) and R.H. (%), thus stabilizing them inside very close tolerances.
Today, thanks to the experience collected after years of Lab developments and supplies, BRANCA IDEALAIR, today, can be considered a "LEADER IN PRECISION AIR CONDITIONING FOR LABORATORIES AND REALIZATION OF METROLOGICAL ROOM".
For dimensional measurements the Temperature is a fundamental keyword as reported by the International Standard ISO 1 which sets up at 20°C the Reference Temperature for geometrical parts.
FYI: an unstable temperature far from reference temperature leads the operator to the need to apply offset to the results of measurements contributing then to an unpleasant increase of measurement uncertainty. Then it has to be established consequently acceptable limits for temperature variations as a function control for laboratory tests, in order to determine how temperature can have variations from 20°C during test performances without penalizing excessively the results in terms of uncertainty.
Branca Idealair supplies Precision air-conditioning solutions offering Climatic units suitable for every sort of laboratories with different air volumes and able to guarantee to the Customer the achievement of Quality Accreditation released by Standard Organisations across an sustainable and fully-functional air conditioning system; just click here below:
DOWNLOAD PDF - GENERAL CATALOG - PRECISION AIR CONDITIONING FOR LABORATORIES
CLIMATIC ELEMENT BRANCA IDEALAIR - Functionalities and enhanced performances
Our Customers are now ready to benefit from the new innnovative solutions included on Climatic units:
- PID Close-control adjustment advanced over all performances and seasonal conditions;
- Temperature and Relative humidity regulation optimized across a wide capacity hardware and software;
- EPROM for additional records collection, Alarms diagnostics and statistics, additional functions, buzzer signals options, security levels and log downloads;
- USB interface for external PC connection and PC, TABLET, SMARTPHONES Remote Control powered by TeamViewer 10
- Data transfer logic map get faster thanks to the Communication port USB 2.0;
- Calendar and time sych thanks to backup battery 3V incorporated on HMI;
- Backup data on flash drives SD Card;
- Integrated functions for maximum performance and on-demand programming ECO to reduce electricity consumption at night and weekends;
- AUX logic signal On/Off from laboratory surveys to enable additional operations by the Climatic unit;
- Wider counter area for planned activities (e.g.: servicing, cleaning, mapping, calibration and custom activities);
Climatic Units compatible with the standard communication protocol for SCADA Building Automation:
- Ethernet (Modbus TCP / IEC60870)
- Serial RS232c or RS485 (Modbus RTU)
- REMOTE CONTROL
ISO 139, ISO 187, UNI 10829 (1999), BS 3718, BS 3898, ASTM D1776 - 08e1, NMX-A-210-1982, NMX-M-004-1982, NMX-A-110-1996-INNTEX, UNI 9213 (part 1a – 6a )